Saturday, November 22, 2008

Don't Mess

So first off, I would like to enforce bragging rights of a well played game by Ohio State versus our long time rival, Michigan. It was a fantastic game if I do say so myself. We had some beautiful plays both offensively and defensively. Michigan played a good game to in all honesty, but it just goes to show who the better team is. Way to go Tressel; our 5th straight win against Michigan, a new school record. Now, if only Michigan State can beat Penn State, then we will be on our way to Pasadena for the Rose Bowl! It's still possible. Don't mess with the Buckeyes.

On another "don't mess" note, we recently had cleaning checks. I hate BYU housing cleaning checks. I actually failed, believe it or not. Me! I consider myself pretty clean, but apparently I didn't clean our bedroom blinds with a fine toothbrush. They passed me on the recheck but failed my roommate for not cleaning the kitchen floor. Well I came home yesterday and found that I had been charged a $10 cleaning fee for the kitchen floor... not even my job! Needless to say, I went and talked to the lady in the office who told me to just email the lady and she would also try and talk to her. The lady emailed back and didn't seem to realize the wrong person had been charged so I had to write another email. If that were all that'd be one thing. But I remember the lady saying you just need to wipe the blinds down with a wet washcloth. Well, I wiped 'em down with windex and they are still pieces of crap. Why did I fail when I did more than what she told me to do? Well, I am not gonna take this. So I did what any sensible person with crappy blinds would do. I tore them down. Those blinds were begging to be thrown away anyway. So after break I'm gonna go down to the office and request a work order for new blinds. The old ones broke and the opening rod broke off... It's only fair they give us new blinds. You mess with me I will come back on you three fold.

No comments: